Captain Shea Arnold’s Bass Guide Service fishes in the Orlando area, as well as the Kissimmee Chain Of Lakes, including Lake Toho, Istokpoga, and the Winter Haven Chain of Lakes.
Big Bass Guide Fishing Trip Details - FAQ
Central Florida offers some of the best bass fishing in the country to the local or visiting outdoorsman. As a full-time professional bass fishing guide, USCG Licensed Captain Shea Arnold will guide you on the lakes that are fishing best in the Central Florida area to ensure that you have "the bass fishing trip of a lifetime."
Specializing in trophy bass fishing, USCG Certified Captain Shea Arnold will tailor each trip to your needs and will provide all the gear required for your day on the water. Whether you are a beginner who wants to catch fish or learn how to fish, or an experienced angler who wants to “up his game,” Shea will ensure your goals are met.
Things to bring on your Fishing Trip
- Appropriate seasonal clothing
- a Rain suit just in case
- Sunglasses, Polarized
- Sun screen, Fishing Cap,& Camera, I will take digital pictures and send those to you.
- Favorite snacks and soft drinks. My Skeeter FX21 is equipped with an ice chest and I provide the ice and water to drink.
- There is some places to eat on the lake and some clients choose to take a break to eat lunch at one of these restaurants. Others prefer to bring a sack lunch and eat on the lake. Either way is good with me.
- Florida Resident Freshwater Fishing License - Annual $30, One Day $11,
- or Non-resident Freshwater Fishing License 7 days $30, three days $17
Any Size Group Fishing Trip
Our boats comfortably fish 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
Multiple Fishing Boats
Our boat comfortably fish 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 small children, but we can also accommodate larger or corporate group trips with the use of our multiple boats.Our beautiful Pontoon Boat is a 22ft Harris Cruiser (with a 90HP 4stroke mercury) that will comfortably accomodate up to "6 people-fishing" or "12 people not-fishing".
So grab your hat,"sun screen", sunglasses and camera. All you need to do is step aboard, cast a pole and wait for the tug on the other end.
This fishing adventure will leave you with memories of a life-time.
Larger Group Fishing Trips
Call for Multi-Day Group or Corporate Rates.